To log into Raz-Kids at home, please use the following link:
1. Have your child select their "secret" password
2. Then click on level up
3. Once in the reading room, please have your child select a book. They should listen to the story first, then read it independently (orally), and answer the comprehension questions (if applicable)
*If Raz-kids is prompting for a teacher name, please use Kvigeant.
- 9/21/18 - International Day of Peace & Chapter 2 Religion test
- 9/28/18 - Yankee Candle Fundraiser ends
This week in Superkids, your child will...
- understand structural analysis and grammar review
- practice reading for fluency and pull out key vocabulary words
- write sentences about their favorite activities
- partner write & understand the process of editing and revising
This week in Math, your child will...
- Order numbers 0-12
- Count on a number line using "one more" or "one fewer" language
- Understand just before, between, and just after
- Compare numbers using less than, equal to, or greater than
This week in Religion, your child will...
- discuss the Blessed Trinity
- discuss why Jesus is God's greatest gift
- discuss the sign of the cross