Spelling Words: Mop, big, cat, rug, tug, flat, dig, hop, nest, & best
- 9-10-18 through 9-14-18: BOOK FAIR - the Scholastic book fair will be held all week in the gymnasium. Your child will browse for books on Monday, September 10th. During that time, they will fill out a book "wish list." The wishlist will go home on Monday night. If you'd like to send in money for your child to purchase a book(s) from their wish list, please be sure it's in a sealed envelope and labeled "book fair."
- 9-11-18: Special person lunch - 1st grade goes to lunch from 11:30 - 11:55am
- 9-13-18: Special person lunch
- 9-14-18: Spelling test & Chapter 1 Religion test! *Homework packets due!
- If you have not signed up for a parent/teacher conference yet, please use the link below & chose a time that's convenient for you!
- All paperwork sent home from the office on the 1st day of school is past due. Please be sure to get your documents into Mrs. Cesana as soon as possible.
- Review letters & phonics with vowel sounds
- Understand literary texts
- Add nouns to complete sentences
- Add verbs to complete sentences
- Write sentences and add detail
- Review numbers 0-12
- Practice ordinal counting
- Understand why God is our father
- Discuss God's creations
- Discuss living/breathing creations