Spelling Words: say, may, play, happier, happiest, down, too, work, many, first
Read Across America Week Events:
- Monday - DEAR (drop everything and read): Bring a small stuffed animal to read with!
- Tuesday - Fox in Sox: Wear fun socks and show them off!
- Wednesday - Stripes Day: Wear as many stripes as you can!
- Thursday - Read My Shirt Day: Wear a shirt with appropriate words to school!
- Friday - Thing 1 and Thing 2 Twin Day: Pick a friend and dress the same!
- 3/6/18 - End of Term 2
- 3/7/18 - Early Dismissal
- 3/14/18 - Leprechaun Traps Due!
Superkids: This week in Superkids, we will continue working on Unit 10. Our focus this week will be on changing y to i before adding -er and -est. In Writer's Workshop, we will work on explanatory writing. We will practice revising a how-to text by adding details. Our vocabulary words for the week are plenty, produce, and disturb.
Math: This week in math, we will begin Chapter 5, which focuses on Place Value to 100. In this chapter, we will focus on the following vocabulary words: ones, ten, place value, is less than, and is greater than.
Religion: This week in religion, we will begin Chapter 18, which focuses on how We are Followers of Jesus. We will discuss how Jesus is the Light of the world and discover ways we can walk in his Light.